Corsair Community

M90 buttons not working in Skyrim

Mergatroid

I have been trying to get the side M90 buttons to work in Skyrim and I have given up. Skyrim doesn't see them at all, but does see the extra buttons on all my other mice.

I really think Corsair needs to hire someone to get this software to work, and improve it beyond the bare minimum functionality it offers.

If I can't get it working properly before the end of the month, I'm going to return it and get something else.

I'm not trying to rile people or anything, but this is a really bad joke to release such a nice mouse with high school level software. This is literally the worst mouse configuration/driver software I have ever seen.

Are we sure this was made by Corsair? I think you guys need to go purchase some of the competitions mice and see how software should work. Here I am going to play my game in a few minutes, and using this mouse I won't even have access to as many buttons as the mouse I have that the M90 is supposed to be replacing. This makes the M90 an utter and complete waste of money on my part since the buttons are the entire reason why I purchased this mouse.

Come on Corsair, you can do better than this.

Agreed wholeheartedly. As do many others.

Rumors suggested that we'd have new software by the 30th, however, an official statement says that it will be 2-4 weeks for the K90, with the M90 not even having an ETA.

Clearly the mouse was rushed out for Christmas and now they can't even fix it. I'd go ahead and return it; that's what I, and a lot of other people, are doing right now.

Archived