Corsair Community

Movement, etc. with K60

musicequips

Anyone having trouble getting used to the K60 while actually playing against live opponents? On the game Dystopia which is populated by professional killers the "A" and "D" buttons seem to be slow and laggy when moving from side-to-side and require real concentration while simultaneously moving forward "W" or backwards "S"! Is the response fixed and one learns to sharpen the reflexes or is the response time adjustable in ANY way? The "SELECTABLE REPORT RATE"...how is that adjusted? Anyone zigging when they should be zagging? Noticed there is NO software for this board.

Any comments on actually typing with this keyboard? Re-entering simple things like passwords...repeatedly? When tapping the keys...sounds vaguely...like clicking or clacking. Not quite sure...kind of noisy!

it's a bit less noisey if you add rubber o-rings to it. (WASD keyboards sells them)

not sure what you mean, I haven't had much problems with the WASD keys. maybe the travel distance is too much for you and you're used to pressing keys less far with other keyboards? if you use 2 o-rings each in those keys the travel distance is less far and feels better.

Thanks for the tip! Kind of spendy! Am AMAZED that these were not installed on the keyboards after the marketing effort to convince us how quiet these keyboards...are!! Have you installed them? 40A or 50A? Corsair SHOULD send anyone who can produce a serial # a set of these...cshhh...for goodness sakes!!!

Anyone know anything about the SELECTABLE REPORT RATE?

• 2 weeks later...

The O-ring mod makes the performance of this keyboard superior to the non-O-ring version!

When developing Corsair products, many on this forum would be happy

to offer help by asking:: "What about this? What about that? Have you considered this?" Save your product development team embarrassment.

Is there anything that has been overlooked or is in error regarding my Corsair power supply?

• Corsair Employee
Thank you for your feedback. Trust me when I tell you we value the opinion of every poster on the our forums. We have weekly meetings with our various product managers and list concerns and suggestions you guys have.

Archived