Corsair Community

M60 scroll wheel not working

kulbida

Howdy,

I got my M60 the other day and installed the drivers from Corsair. Right off the bat I noticed the scroll wheel wasn't working.

After a system reboot, it still didn't function, so I was in the middle of making a post here on the forums, and it started working fine. So I thought nothing of it, and decided not to post as it seemed my issue had worked itself out.

Fast forward to today, and my scroll wheel is once again non-operational. It doesn't scroll down, and if you scroll up, it stutters and barely scrolls at all.

Please help! I am not sure if this is software or hardware related.

Thanks in advance.

Howdy,

I got my M60 the other day and installed the drivers from Corsair. Right off the bat I noticed the scroll wheel wasn't working.

After a system reboot, it still didn't function, so I was in the middle of making a post here on the forums, and it started working fine. So I thought nothing of it, and decided not to post as it seemed my issue had worked itself out.

Fast forward to today, and my scroll wheel is once again non-operational. It doesn't scroll down, and if you scroll up, it stutters and barely scrolls at all.

Please help! I am not sure if this is software or hardware related.

Thanks in advance.

Try uninstalling the Corsair software and reboot and plug in the M60 and let windows install its drivers and see if the scroll wheel works, there are some people having problems with Corsairs software.

Hello,

We apologize for the inconvenience and can have the mouse replaced.

Can you provide us with your complete system spec?

CPU:

MOTHERBOARD:

GPU:

ETC.

My specs are in my profile.

The scroll wheel has been working fine again for the last little while. I will keep it for now and see if the problem persists.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived