Corsair Community

Corsair H80i only on external USB

BAKIoMago

Hi people.

I have a Corsair H80i and the corsair link do not recognize usb connection.

I tried to connect the cooler with a different cable in one external usb slot. All outside usb's work perfectly. But when I try to connect to one USB inside the case with original cable, the software do not found anything....

I tryed to connect on the USB in front side of the case, that connect on the pins of motherboard and I receive the same error.

Anyone have the same problem and way to correct this?

Sorry for my poor English :[pouts:

Thanks for response!!!

I looked in BIOS, but the ports are all enables.

When I connect my celphone on the USB port with a usb cable connected to pins, my cellphone charge and permit to access and manage my archives.

But if I connect the Corsair Link USB not happens, the hardware do not recognize my cooler. And I tested with two cables.

My motherboard is a GA-990FXA-UD3 and have 3 slots USB type pin. I tested all of these, two USB 2.0 and one USB 3.0 too. But the problem persists.

Theres no unknow device on the Device Manager.

USB works with pen drive, celphone, webcam, keyboard, but with Corsair Link no.

I give up. Take one USB cable with USB conector and mini USB conector, connected on cooler and take it through a hole on case, conect on the USB outside.

This works, but now I have other problem. When restart windows, the cooler is not present again. And if I disconnect ando reconnect on other USB port its works. :(:

Archived