Corsair Community

Please update consumer on status of Virtuoso Wireless

zaj159

Hi Corsair Team,

Collectively there are a lot of issues that the first batch of Virtuoso headsets are dealing with.

I'm sure I can speak for everyone in asking for just a status update that these issues are on the radar and hopefully a fix is in the works. The majority of those who bought these sets are likely Corsair fans and we would just appreciate acknowledgement, or possibly a sticky to keep us updated on the current issue across almost every headset.

Agree with you !

I became fan of corsair products very recently, bought 1 LL fan,liked quality and style a lot, then another 6 ML fans with led strips ,then h150i. I thought lets try headset. while it came defected, i do not blame them, but i hope they will fix it and make even better. any first revision of products most likely to come with some sort of defects, as they are raw, and people didnt have chance to test it for long. Hopefully they will collect all the feedback. I really love this headset and don't want any other at the moment, it's very stylish, even though they are a bit small for me.

• Corsair Employee

Members of the company are here and actively tracking the feedback all of you are providing. There have been quite a few threads created by different users with similar experiences, making it more difficult to track and respond to. Thankfully one of the users is lending some help, and created a master thread listed below:

https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=190672

Feel free to provide your responses in the thread. Once we have official word based on your feedback, we'll provide updates.