Corsair Community

K63 wireless keyboard not working

Hi

Brought and received today.

Keyboard is completely not working. Turn switch on and connect to the PC. Does nothing, not even registering as something connected to my PC.

Please advice if there is anything I should do/or can check before I return.

Thanks

H

Edited by HB1man

• 3 months later...
I have a K63, worked fine for few weeks. I went to turn it on today and it wont come on. I figured the battery died since it hasnt been charged in over 2 weeks, plugged it in and still nothing. No lights, nothing. Moved to different USB plug and still no go. Any ideas, It is only 3 4 weeks old

• 5 weeks later...
Hi HB1man,

Please try to reset the keyboard to factory settings:

Hold the ESC key while turning the keyboard on, then release the ESC key after two seconds. The keyboard will then power on normally.

Let me know if this helped!

This guy right here ^ I thought i short circuited it or something, i was plugging it in to charge before going to bed and it just died on me, i was so scared, but this actually worked somehow, Bless! :D::D::D:

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
This guy right here ^ I thought i short circuited it or something, i was plugging it in to charge before going to bed and it just died on me, i was so scared, but this actually worked somehow, Bless! :D::D::D:

I have had my K57 keyboard for about 2 days and my W key has stopped working, it will work for about 4 seconds after turning it on and then nothing. I tried to reset it and it didnt not work

• 1 month later...
Hi HB1man,

Please try to reset the keyboard to factory settings:

Hold the ESC key while turning the keyboard on, then release the ESC key after two seconds. The keyboard will then power on normally.

Let me know if this helped!

Can this solution somehow be pinned? I was about to throw my K63. This has obviously helped a few people lucky enough to find the solution. Thanks so much Mike!

• 7 months later...
Hi

Brought and received today.

Keyboard is completely not working. Turn switch on and connect to the PC. Does nothing, not even registering as something connected to my PC.

Please advice if there is anything I should do/or can check before I return.

Thanks

H

I bought a k63. just got it today and it turned off and wont turn back on in less then 8 hours use. Its been only 4 hours. It's going back and Ill never buy this garbage again. Logitech. To hell with support and excuses back and forth.

• 3 months later...
When I tried to update the firmware of K63 it failed unexpectedly and could not be powered on. After that when using wired mode the keyboard is incorrectly recognized as a u-disk. icue is now not recognized

• 9 months later...

Hi I bought a Corsair K63 keyboard.  I could successfully connect it to work with my Samsung notebook (for personal use) after plugging in the UBS, and enter the number requested after pairing.  However, I did the same for my Carbon X1 noteboook (for company use) and plugged in the USB, it does not ask me to enter any number but my X1 notebook told me that the Corsair K63 was successfully connected.  And I can see it in the Bluetooth device list.  However, when I type in Corsair K63, all keyboard typing does not show up in my X1 notebook.  Pls let me know how I can resolve this problem.  Thanks, Collins