Corsair Community

Recurring Crash isues shortly after startup windwos on ONE lot no. 17305104

pxv

My Corssair ONE pro 1080ti 32 ram is crashing (and automaticaly restarting) every second time shortly after windows becomes fully operational or shortly after start playing game.

I tried to re-install windows two times but everything repeats itself :/

My box LOT NO. is: 17305104 is affected? My order date is 27 september 2017 Order no. #1800003665 from Corsair web shop.

help pls

Edited by pxv

Hiya,

Mine often does the same.

Have you switched the DMI to GEN2 yet, to try and stabilise the system?

It’s an offshoot of the ‘lack of display’ problems.

I assume you have managed to update MSI, NVidia and Windows updates?

If you can access the bios on startup before it crashes, look top right for search function, type in DMI, and in the entry it displays, select GEN2.

Also try the other suggestions, disable secure boot and enable the wake up on usb-,using the rear HDMI port my machine seems to go to sleep and need woken up again!!

Sorry to her you are having troubles.

My suggestion- once it’s stable.... don’t switch it off!

Luck

Kevin

Thank you for your reply Kevin

I have always done all updates at first.

I made all the bios according to your instructions and the computer works really stable, for twenty hours of work it hangs only once, I am really grateful for this advice Kevin.

However, this does not solve the problem : (

What to do next? I am from Poland what complicates matters with return, computer went to me from Hong Kong, I had to pay the duty to.

I am glad this helped stabilise your system.

I am from Scotland, so similar concerns re having to return the system to Corsair. Not a quick turn around.

I logged a ticket some time ago, and was told Corsair would take the unit back to Hong Kong, fix and return. Not ideal, when it obviously has a fault.

I was advised return labels and box would be sent out, but am still waiting.

I’m afraid Corsair customer service is somewhat....lacking!

Nice little machines when they work though!!!!

Currently mine does not seem to crash, however other than a few VR titles, not done a demanding gaming session yet.

I see your lot number almost same as mine, is why I posted in your thread.

For now mine seems stable. Is odd though. Cannot use the rear HDMI input on first boot, have to use front native port.

Once machine warmed up, you can switch to display on rear HDMI.

I use HTC Vive, so need HDMI and USB free.

I will monitor my u it’s performance over next few weeks. If not acceptable may have to RMA.

Good luck with yours.

Ultimately, expensive machines which Corsair need to fix.

Normally I would open up to investigate, but not wanting (yet) to void Corsair warranty.

Kevin

Great tips Kenin. I to am having issues after recent Windows updates where on startup it shows the main first screen with options to access bios before it loads from the SSD, and then the screen goes blank. I have to reboot multiple times or access bios and then exit for it to boot properly. Corsair what's up with this??

I have the original Corsair Pro with 1080GTX

Corsair Dustin, I fixed my problem. Supposedly a common issue with the 1080 GTX is pretty simple but an issue for many. All I had to do was turn everything off, disconnect my DP cable from C1 and Monitor. Then unplug both C1 and Monitor from power outlets for 30 seconds. Reconnect everything. It worked!

• 2 years later...