Corsair Community

Multiple profiles for actions but not lighting

TMProjection

Hey all, Currently i have roughly 10 different profiles for shortcuts / actions

But I only one to use one lighting profile, is there a way to do that without copying and pasting from one profile to each other profile individually?

Like setting a default profile as a global lighting profile?

iCue 3.18.77

No, you can't break apart the lighting, actions, and other various bits of the profile. If you know you want to make slight tweaks to a general profile (whatever the settings), it may be easier to copy the entire profile and then change actions vs. copying the lighting to Library and pasting it into the new/other profiles. The answer to that likely depends on the complexity of your lighting patterns and other variables you may want or not want to change, like program links, icons, backgrounds, etc.

Thanks for the response

The lighting setups are simpler than the actions so i think copying them over would be easier

But i dont see a save lighting profile of sort, anyway to copy the lighting to another profile without having to reset them up from scratch?

The lighting and action “libraries” work like a cut and paste clipboard. You can physically drag the effect/action into the library tab or there is a copy to library command in the small side bar menu to the right of the effect. Then go to the new profile and drag/copy from the library. The libraries are universal across all profiles. I use the same actions in every one, so those 6 prime commands just sit down in the library waiting. Also useful for complex lighting patterns that require a lot of set up.