Corsair Community

is it just me or has the machine been OOS since before the site went live?

madknife

Man! I woke up early today to make sure I am in front of my computer when the sale was supposed to start! But after watching the countdown screen go to 0, and spending less than 10 seconds to get to the product page, every single configuration of the system seems to be Out Of Stock? Is it just me or has anyone been able to make a purchase?

• 4 weeks later...

A month has gone and still unavailable on the pages. Seems like Corsair has underestimated the popularity of these machines. As stated a couple of times I am holding of on a purchase until the 1080TI model becomes available outside the US (Norway).

Any news on availability Corsair Alan?

I live in California, and I am reading the forums every day, and I still did not know that today there could be a chance to order. Was there a countdown? Where was that announced? I tried to Pro with the 960 SSD GB, but no luck, and there is no option to pre-order, which would make my life a lot easier, to just pre-order and forget about it.

How are we supposed to get notified? Do we need to check the forum every hour? I contacted Sales but I got no response in several days, yet.

Thank you, Alan.

• Corsair Employee
Once I receive news for Ti preorders, I plan to announce here on the forum. However, my announcement will be when the page goes live in fairness for others. As of right now all Pro models are sold out. The only model we have in stock are the non-pro CORSAIR ONE. I can only advise you all to be on the look out for units that may pop up in stock.

Once I receive news for Ti preorders, I plan to announce here on the forum. However, my announcement will be when the page goes live in fairness for others. As of right now all Pro models are sold out. The only model we have in stock are the non-pro CORSAIR ONE. I can only advise you all to be on the look out for units that may pop up in stock.

Is there a way to set up an alert for when you post that they are available again? I have been watching reviews etc and have finally decided to pull the trigger and order the Pro with the 1080ti but it is out of stock everywhere. Surely there is an ETA for when these will be available again, right?

Archived