Corsair Community

icue does not read/give proper powerconsumption values with AX1500i

MaxMax

Hi, when i install ICUE, the powerconsumption values are alw stuck at ~50w, which is untrue. sometimes it would peak up to 400w (which is true, and also reported by other 3rd party software like AIDA) but most of the time the numeric value is stuck at ~50w. the funny thing is: the visual graph for the powerconsumption goes up and down as does the powerconsumption, so it seems like that the USB CorsairXP driver is working and delivering the correct values to ICUE, but the software itself cannot display them correctly....

please fix it asap.

tia

If you are running multiple software packages that read those values at the same time, you'll have conflicts and cause the readings to be incorrect.

Most, if not all, of the Corsair devices require "Highlander Mode" ... there can only be one. Multiple software packages causes issues. So ... you'd need to disable the other package from reading those values or shut it down completely.

ok, but the problem is: i dont have any other 3rd party software running in the backround, which would also read those values. I just mentioned AIDA cause i wantet do clarify that the sensor of AX1500i is working propably, also with the "old" Corsair LINK 4.9 software, all values from the Ax1500i read correctly, only ICUE does not get it....

ok, i found out that my problem has to do sth with the corsair Link service: when the power consumption reading works, i get like 72% cpu usage on my 10core CPU, only usage caused by corsair link service according to task manager. when the power consumption reading does not work, i get 0.5% cpu usage by corsair link service. how can i fix this please?

or could it be a problem that i connected the AX1500i USB cable to the USB header connecters on the commander pro? so iCUE cannot read the values of AX1500i when the commander pro is in between? i cannot directly connect the AX1500i to the motherboard because no more USB header left....

edit: ok, now only 5 of 6 fans are detected anymore, idk what this software is, but its buggy as hell.....

Archived