Corsair Community

Problem with Corsair Hydro H115i RGB Platinum. Pump LED stuck in swirling red

Harkon

Purchased the H115i RGB Platinum to cool my Ryzen 7 1700X 7 months ago . I've installed it without any problems and it was working fine until upgraded iCUE to version 3.18 (now its in 3.19.120), now pump led is stuck in swirling red always, no matter what configuration I give to RGB it's always swirling red, even trying to shut off LEDs

I have tried to force 2 times a firmware update and reinstalling software, it's always in swirling red even restarting PC without software applying any effect when it should be swirling rainbow in all components (2 FANs and Pump LED)

Fan LEDs are ok, iCUE software works with them, and the default is rainbow and applies the correctly. Sometimes I start PC and it fixes by itself but is not the normal case, 95% of the time Pump LEDs are stuck in swirling red

Also there is a problem with temperature readings in configuration, were it shows that CPU Pump is at 9 Cº, its impossible as in my room its at 26 Cº, later it changes again to a correct 33 Cº but I'm afraid that is affecting FAN speed as at 9 Cº FANs work at 500 RPM and temperatures are going higher than normal

Seriously Corsair, your iCUE software and Hydro series firmware is a crap, 6 months ago there was the disconnect sound problems with USB, months to solve it, now this.

Please can we have a stable software once for a time?

• 9 months later...

Same exact issue. Just started today and I had made no changes. I actually went through the effort of doing static color and found only red, green and blue work. So white, yellow, light blue and purple do not. Almost like it forgot how to blend colors.

I thought it might have to do with CPU temp but my cpu is only running at 4%.

Would be interested if someone finds the cause.