Corsair Community

Glitch when letter J is pressed

VitorJeremias

Hello guys,

I got a K70 RGB keyboard couple months ago, and a few days ago the following glitch started happening:

When I hit the letter 'J', all the other keys from the same row are also displayed on screen in a random order (e.g. When I hit 'J', the output is "ASD~ÇLJFKGH", including caps lock).

A similar problem was reported on the thread #132046, but it didn't seem to be solved.

Note1: I sent it to the warranty and they couldn't reproduce the issue, so they simply returned it.

Note2: No liquids or any similar were spilled over the keyboard.

Note3: No virus/malware were found.

Note4: I have tested the keyboard in 3 different computers:

-Computer 1 (My main): CUE installed and updated, the problem happened

-Computer 2: No CUE installed, the problem happened

-Computed 3: No CUE installed, 'J' key works perfectly ( I also used Teamviewer on this computer to connect to Computer1, and the problem did not happen)

Short video showing the issue:

[ame=

]
[/ame]

Any idea of whay may be causing this?

• Corsair Employee
Where did you sent it in for warranty? If it was through Corsair, we would have replaced your keyboard. Since you mentioned that no spill was involved, you may want to try a hard reset. Call tech support and we will guide you through it.

Where did you sent it in for warranty? If it was through Corsair, we would have replaced your keyboard. Since you mentioned that no spill was involved, you may want to try a hard reset. Call tech support and we will guide you through it.

It was sent to the warranty of the online store in which I bought the keyboard. I understand they couldn't reproduce it since I also couldn't reproduce it on the computer at my work.

Where can I get the official tech support contact number/

website? I tried googling it but there were many similar results.

Archived