Corsair Community

iCUE software is a cpu hog!

StBean

What's wrong here? After installing the iCUE software for my RGB k70 MK.2 my games have become literally a slideshow and unplayable, especially fast paced FPS gaming. I disabled the SDK option and still no effect? Is there some secret I'm missing. It's not pleasant using my keyboard with the default RGB settings... looks like a rainbow, thinking about giving it to my daughter because she thinks its pretty... Edited by StBean

1. sounds like the bug with Gsync, disable it from working with windowed apps

2. you can save static (non animated) profiles to the keyboard, which remain even without the software open

make sure you're on the just released 3.20.xx as the 3.19 release was... well, poo.

1. sounds like the bug with Gsync, disable it from working with windowed apps

2. you can save static (non animated) profiles to the keyboard, which remain even without the software open

make sure you're on the just released 3.20.xx as the 3.19 release was... well, poo.

Yes, Thank you! I downloaded the newest release and my pc is back to normal!:laughing:

glad yours got sorted out so fast, the 3.19 was hell for a lot of us, as we couldn't downgrade either

go play with the static hardware lighting next, its hidden away in an odd spot for keyboards

b7fzp5tm1q808.jpg

(whereas other devices have a 'hardware lighting' option in a totally different spot)