Corsair Community

220T Icue Setup

Brightwell26

Recent;y bought a new 220T Icue case and I have LED strips and the case fans hooked up to the corsair commander pro. I'm having an issue figuring out how to connect the fan hub that comes with the case to the commander pro. I'm not able to control the LEDS of the fans through Icue

Have you hooked up the fans that came with the case to the Commander? If so that means your lighting node core(the hub that came with the case) won't have anything hooked up to it. If you are adding extra fans to the Commander and have the original fans hooked up to the included hub you want to plug the USB header from the included hub into the Commanders USB port. If this doesn't work plug the included hub directly into your motherboard.

You also need to set the type of fans hooked up to the commander and lighting node. You do this in Lighting Setup on each device.

• Confused 1

There are still fans hooked up to the lighting node that came with the case. If i connect them to the commander pro would i also connect them to the motherboard, or how would that work? Fairly new to this pc building world. I also have RGB led strips and am using up the 2 USB spots on my motherboard. The two spots are taken up by the commander pro and my case buttons so im force to plug the hub into the commander pros usb location Edited by Brightwell26