Corsair Community

How to clean the Corsair One

deakoi

Been thinking of getting one of these but a bit concerned about the lack of dust filters on the sides. Radiators usually collect a lot of dust over time.

So for the people who own one of these beautiful machines, how do you keep it dust free? And how often do you clean it?

Thanks in advance!

Super easy. I just detach each side of the case where each radiator is, keeping the AIO hoses connected to CPU on one side and GPU on the other. When I have one side off I just blast it out with compressed air from the inside out along with the internals, then repeat on the other side. Really easy.

I recommend doing this either in your garage or open air area such as outside because of the dust. Takes 10 Minutes.

Depending upon your air quality will determine how often you clean it. I do mine maybe only every 6 months. You could go a year and really wouldn't be a problem.

The fan attached to the Graphics Card which cools the VRAM gets the dirtiest and needs the most attention more than anything else. Recommend using a soft acid brush to agitate the dust in conjunction with compressed air to clean out the VRAM fan.

Have had my Original C1 for over a couple years now and still going strong no issues.

Edited by zguy85