Corsair Community

New Corsair Customer - FRUSTRATED

Blackflagon

Hello, I just bought the following Corsair goodies and want to make them all work together but I don't see a way to do it:

Corsair Crystal Series 680X RGB Case

3x LL140 RGB Fans (1 to replace 120mm in rear of case, 2 for bottom of case)

Corsair iCUE Commander Pro

Corsair iCUE Lighting Node Pro

I'm trying to get my rig to be wired like @Zotty's diagram here:

https://i.imgur.com/QaJwdUKh.jpg

BIG problem: It is impossible to get my hands on a 2nd Corsair RGB Fan LED Hub (SKU: CO-8950020) which makes a big chunk of the money I already spent useless since there's no way to duplicate @Zotty and his work. How can we get recommended to use 2 of a product when my case came with only one and nobody sells them anymore to find the 2nd?

PLEASE HELP THIS IS REALLY FRUSTRATING! :mad:

QaJwdUKh.thumb.jpg.c25e62bb3ba832833f77793be39a03de.jpg

Oops, forgot to mention the other Corsair products I just bought as well:

Corsair H115i RGB Platinum AIO Liquid CPU Cooler 280mm

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) RAM kit

Corsair HXi Series HX1200i PSU

Again... I'm doing a new big build and I've invested heavily into Corsair, only to find the official recommendation for a rig this expensive and RGB-heavy is to buy a part that the manufacturer no longer stocks and nobody online does either.

I really WANT to love you, Corsair. It's just that kicking me in the nads on the first date is really giving me pause while we're still in the courting (read: return your merchandise) phase of our relationship!

Any help?

There should have been a 2nd RGB Lighting Hub in the dual pack of LL140s. If you did buy all singles and have just the one, it does not look like that will prevent you from getting started.

RGB Hub is 6 ports - 3 front LL120 + 2 Lower LL140 + 1 Rear LL140 is your 6. The two radiator fans can run from the Platinum cooler’s internal lighting hub. It will have 2 RGB connectors.

It doesn’t look like you will need the Lighting Node Pro and it’s two additional RGB channels right now. The Commander Pro replaces the LNP as the software interface plus fan controller. Don’t get rid of it. You may wind up using it later.