Corsair Community

Corsair Link not detecting several of my PC components.

BadFeelsMan

Hey,

I have been trying to use Corsair Link to set a fan curve on my two new Corsair ML120 case fans as they seem to be constantly running at max RPMs, however, they, nor my Corsair H100x liquid cooler or even my Corsair Vengence RAM are showing up.

I have uploaded an image of my Corsair Link software so that you can see exactly what I am looking at.

I am mainly trying to set a fan curve on my two new case fans that are connected to my motherboard chassis fan headers and I had tried this via the bios with no success, however, I am also wondering why some of my other components and devices are not showing up.

Thank you

CorsairLink.thumb.png.dca41fbc8bbc3485077f6fd55bb57dcd.png

It looks like all your hardware was released after the termination of the Link program. It likely cannot detect those products. It was replaced by iCUE in April 2018. H100x is not a software controller cooler. It will not show.

The fans should work, but I don't see a Commander Pro fan controller. That should be detected if it is there. If you have connected the fans to your motherboard, then the BIOS is the only place to go.

Assuming the ML fans are not RGB and thus no Lighting Node Pro for lighting control.

Edited by c-attack