Corsair Community

Multiple Issues - k70 rapidfire

overfixer

Hello, i cant find 16.8 millions color option on settings cue. Also I have some flickering issues with default profile. I have wrong white colors wrong times.

And cant control polling rate keyboard why ? always disabled

Someone could help me out please ?

9.thumb.JPG.55121018abf2bbf83695fdd7ec4e4bf4.JPG

Hello, i cant find 16.8 millions color option on settings cue. Also I have some flickering issues with default profile.

There's no such setting. You have old K70 with faulty LED controller or something, that makes it's impossible to properly dosplay 16.8M colors.

But it's not LUX version, is it? That's what I meant by "old".

this one : https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01D8H09TS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

what is difference between lux and old ones. I didnt know that.

And what is the solution basicly ? or we discuss about lux and not stuff. Im searching for help. If old versions coming with faulty leds why they sold it on amazon this is not fair.

Maybe "faulty" is not the best term. It's just some older models have a LED controllers that can't handle displaying more than 512 colors.

It seems like your keyboard is the LUX one, and IIRC the LUX ones have updated controller so there shouldn't be such problem.

Maybe the issue lies somewhere else then.

Maybe "faulty" is not the best term. It's just some older models have a LED controllers that can't handle displaying more than 512 colors.

It seems like your keyboard is the LUX one, and IIRC the LUX ones have updated controller so there shouldn't be such problem.

Maybe the issue lies somewhere else then.

Unistalled everything used different usb ports etc but i have same problem still.

Some key flickering randomly especially in rainbow effect. I checked my bios and usb drivers everything updated .

Is it hardware or softaware issue i dont know and it is kinda annoying . A disappointment for a top natch keyboard . Its time to RMA i guess.

Archived