Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro USB microphone issue

Syber

So recently my microphone had stopped working in the middle of a session with a couple of friends. I've had the headset for 2 months and it seems to have already broken to my knowledge and for no explicable reason. I don't actually know why or how this has happened but when i move the mic around to certain angles it seems to make a slight static and work but if let go from that position it makes the same static and doesn't work.

I've checked drivers and plugged it into different USB ports and it has the same problems. I've heard this headset was very durable and one of my friends has had it for 2 years working but the opposite has happened.

If anyone maybe knows why or how this happened or what i should and can do that would very much appreciated.

• Corsair Employee

Hi Syber,

If it requires a certain angle/bend for it to work, it sounds like an internal connection issue. I'd recommend an RMA for that as it's not something we expect from the headset, you should have 2 years warranty for the headset. Put in a ticket with support and they'll help you out.

http://support.corsair.com

Archived