Corsair Community

Why are my RGB Profiles not uploading to RGB Share after longer than 72 hours? I have submitted multiple profiles twice. Received an email stating that they would be reviewed and updated within 72 hours. Now, I haven't heard or seen of those profiles in a week. Longer since the first time I uploaded them. Is anyone else having this issue? Are the RGB Share home profile approve people just behind?

Have your profiles posted yet? Mine still have not. I opened a ticket with technical support, and they replied stating that someone would contact me within 48 hours. That was six days ago. I checked on the ticket to find that it was closed. I re-opened it, and got an email today stating that my issue was in the wrong department. They moved the case somewhere else. That was the last thing I heard. All this trouble for 2 profiles. This is insane. Do they not care about the rgb community or the site they created?

Have your profiles posted yet? Mine still have not. I opened a ticket with technical support, and they replied stating that someone would contact me within 48 hours. That was six days ago. I checked on the ticket to find that it was closed. I re-opened it, and got an email today stating that my issue was in the wrong department. They moved the case somewhere else. That was the last thing I heard. All this trouble for 2 profiles. This is insane. Do they not care about the rgb community or the site they created?

I already notified people about this and they are gonna fix it soon.

Archived