The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 06-13-2019, 04:39 PM
istrasci's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1007899
istrasci Reputation: 10
Question Nightsword RGB compared to Logitech G502

Anyone used both of these mice yet? I love the G502; it's the most comfortable mouse I've ever used. I use it at work and it's fantastic. I don't have it at home because all my other gaming stuff is Corsair and I want all my RGB to be in one place.

So how comparable are these two mice? I'd really like to upgrade my Sabre RGB (none of the other Corsair mice have ever been comfortable and/or don't have enough buttons for me), so I'm considering the Nightsword. Is it similar enough to the G502 that I'll feel right at home?

Old 06-14-2019, 08:33 PM
vZeroG's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1008014
vZeroG Reputation: 10
Send a message via ICQ to vZeroG

Just got the NS today, I also own a G502. Personally I like the NS better as I have larger hands, and all the other input kit I currently have is Corsair. Only issue so far is that the latest iCUE software does not seem to be able to save profiles to the NS internal memory.

Old 06-15-2019, 04:15 PM
Dayglorange's PC Specs

POST ID # = 1008096
Dayglorange Reputation: 10

I just returned my G502 and my Scimitar to get the Nightsword today and I already love it. I've been using the Ironclaw for a while now, since I found the G502 to be too narrow for my hand, and the Nightsword seems to be a much better size for me. Its similar enough to the Ironclaw but has the right amount of buttons in the right placement for my liking as well, which was my chief complaint about the Ironclaw and the G502. Either not enough buttons (Ironclaw, but the wireless would have solved that but its not available locally for me) or the placement is not quite right (G502) has always been my issue. I've tried so many mice just trying to find the right one and Corsair may have a winner finally.

Really the only problem now is that iCUE still needs some major work. Other than that I think the Nightsword is an amazing mouse and would definitely recommend it.

HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5 2500U • Radeon Vega 8 • Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8) DDR4 2400 • HP S700 m.2 • Samsung 860 EVO 1TB)

I collect mice (Corsair Nightsword RGB • Corsair Ironclaw RGB • Corsair Dark Core RGB • Logitech MX Master • Logitech G602 • Rosewill RGKM-800 • Cooler Master CMStorm Devastator)

Tags
comfort, mouse, recommendation