Corsair Community

Push/Pull on H150i Pro?

Alpora7777

Hey everyone, I’m planning to use the H150i Pro in a push/pull config and I don’t know if I need any extra parts like longer screws instead of the ones that come out of the box? I also don’t know how to mount it so any help on the procedure would be appreciated.

Hi buddy,,, the Long Screws you get with the Cooler are long enough,

heres mine in push/pull

http://i.imgur.com/awexwlSl.jpg

you would mount 3 fans using 12 long screws to the back of the Rad. then attach the rad and the other 3 fans to the case by again using 12 long screws. through the case, through the fans and into the Rad....

have a read of the below thread as it covers connections etc assuming you are wanting lots of RGBz lol

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=173880

Oh, are there enough of them in the box? Also could you provide a diagram because I couldn’t visualize it in my mind right now.

Also I don’t want rgb because;

1) I don’t want my pc being too bright while playing games

2) I don’t want topay more than I have to

3) I don’t watch my pc in my spare time

A fan is fan and standardized for 120x120mm. It does not matter if the fan is RGB or not. The only meaningful variable is thickness and most are 25mm. You cannot run screws through the radiator, so you must bolt the fans to each side of it. On one side you will also need to pass through the case mounting rails and that is how it stays in place. This makes the ideal screw length 28-30mm and the screw size is 6-32. If you find the screws that do not pass through the chassis are just a little too long, you can use rubber washers to decrease the distance the screw tip descends into the radiator.

You may need to buy another 12 screws, but these can be found at any hardware store as 6-32 machine screws. If you want black screws, you may need to order them from a PC specialty store.

Archived