Corsair Community

H150i Pro can not find in BIOS or iCUE. FANS NOT RUNNING

insideflesh

Hi,

three days ago i bought a H150i Pro, it is correct connected to the mainboard and the power adapter. I think the pump is working, but the fans stand still. They do nothing. I can´t find them in the Bios. I can´t find them in iCUE. The cpu cooler shines through white.

I have the Asus WS x299 SAGE motherboard, without a usb header. So i just try to connect it with conventional micro usb to the frontusb of my case. But Windows can´t do anything with this...

Is there a possibility to fix that problem? Should i complain?

Thank you for your quick reply,

Ludwig Stengel

• Corsair Employees
Hi,

three days ago i bought a H150i Pro, it is correct connected to the mainboard and the power adapter. I think the pump is working, but the fans stand still. They do nothing. I can´t find them in the Bios. I can´t find them in iCUE. The cpu cooler shines through white.

I have the Asus WS x299 SAGE motherboard, without a usb header. So i just try to connect it with conventional micro usb to the frontusb of my case. But Windows can´t do anything with this...

Is there a possibility to fix that problem? Should i complain?

Thank you for your quick reply,

Ludwig Stengel

This is the way the cooler is design, it has ZERO RPM Fan Mode, you can just manual set the fan to spin in iCUE. Can you show me a screen shot of how that USB cable is connected?

Archived