Corsair Community

Case fans at full RPM

alibader

Hi, I have the H150 I pro and a commander pro installed in my PC, I have connected the 150 pro radiator fans to the commander pro in slot 1 to 3 and 3 case fans from 4 to 6. however I can set all kind of fan curves for the H150 pro radiator fans but the case fans are stuck at max RPM. I have 6 LL 120 and I use icue . can you help, please.

First, it's probably better to have the radiator fans connected to the radiator.

Second, can you show the fan settings for the case fans? We need to see how they are configured. Also, if you have a custom curve for the case fans, can you show that?

First, it's probably better to have the radiator fans connected to the radiator.

I've connected all fans tot he commander pro for better cable management.

Second, can you show the fan settings for the case fans? We need to see how they are configured. Also, if you have a custom curve for the case fans, can you show that?

its connected tot he commander pro and cannot configure them in any way.

As shown in the attached picture, the circled are the 3 case fans that I cannot configure in any way.

https://imgur.com/a/Znq8js6

Regards,

Ali

Have you gone into the settings and set these as PWM/4-pin fans?

Also, the proper source for the speed of your radiator fans is your coolant temperature, not your CPU. In fact, in a liquid cooled system, the CPU really isn't a very good temperature source for fan speed control as it won't be affecting the internal case temperature. For the case fans, you should use the CoPro's thermistors and base them off of the ambient/internal case temperature.

Take a look at the Cooler FAQ.

thank you for the help oi have changed the temp monitoring from CPU to water temp, and updated Icue did the trick now I can configure all fans. as for the temp sensor, I will change its place to the exhaust fan.

Thank you for the help

Regards,

Ali

Archived