Corsair Community

Issue with Corsair Lighting Node Pro and LL120

anhminh.nguyen

Hi everyone, today I've bought a set 3-Fan pack, a set 1-Fan LL120 and the Lighting Node Pro. After installing all the components I realized that I can't control the LED of 2/4 Fans. I think there are only 2 Ports on the 6-Port Fan hub have signal. And I've tried to swap all other fans to these 2 Ports and I can be sure that the other ports doesn't work. I've tried to install the other Lighting Node Pro (and the hub too) of the 3-Fan package but nothing changed. The hub which I'm using is from the old SP Stock fans and it works perfect. I've tried all the settings of Corsair Link but the result is still the same. It has the latest update and the LNP has the latest firmware. I searched on the forum too, there are a lot of people having the same problem but no proper answer. Here is the screen shot of Corsair Link and my fans. Any suggestions? I spent the whole day struggling with it

850056486_CorsairLinksettings.thumb.png.8f1067513a1edcc09973f40e85f9021b.png

IMAG1894.thumb.jpg.f34fc7d69a33051158b4a42ef7b0eba3.jpg

Dude ... I totally get your frustration.

Let me make sure I understand ...

When you use the RGB Fan Hub that came with your case, all of the fans work, correct?

But if you use either one of the NEW fan hubs that came in the multi-packs, only 2 fans light up?

If that's the case, I think it's pretty clear that the fan hubs are bad. Again, if I understand you correctly, it looks like your best option is to open a support ticket.

So ... wait one second ... you have a known good fan hub (the one that came with the case) and you still see this? That may change things.

And it happens with both Lighting Node Pros?

The strips work correctly, yes? Have you tried removing the strips? Does that have any impact?

I notice that you have two things connected to your NoPro. In your configuration screen, you had strips and fans. Can you remove the strips completely and just work with the fans? It shouldn't make a difference but let's eliminate that variable.

And yes, using a mini-USB cable and connecting to an external USB port does work; I did this just today to test the LL140 fans that I'm installing tomorrow.

I gotta say ... I'm stumped. That's really bizarre. It's beginning to sound like a software issue but ... well, if that were the case, guys like Zotty would be seeing it. Well ... and after I add a bevy of LL fans tomorrow, I would too.

Let is know what support says.

Archived