Corsair Community

LL Fans stuck on Rainbow

MDub

I have a similar issue. I am running the icue program and a lighting node pro. I can set up a lighting profile but after 30 seconds it switches to demo mode (I am guessing it is demo because it is the factory setting that it comes with). The only way to get the lighting effect back is to change the lighting effect but then it goes back after another 30 secs. Any thought?

I am not using a lighting node just a commander pro I repair tooled the ICUE and it worked just have to do it everytime :/

I think it has to do with the corsair service. There seems to be a lot of problems with that background service, Corsair needs to get their **** together and fix it.

If I hibernate my PC I get the same thing - rainbow on the fans that flickers to the actual lighting effects in iCue. iCue shows the actual lighting animations that should be going on, but I get the rainbow strobe.

If I kill "Corsair.Service" and "Corsair.Service.Display.Adapter" processes, then relaunch iCue everything goes back to normal.

This is a known issue with this build and the Lighting Node Pro.

If you want a static color, set it to Color Shift but shift between two colors that are very close. For example, for all red, use 255,0,0 and 254,0,0.

specifically register to say thanks :biggrin:

i have the same problem with rainbow stuck as a background.

with color shift and dialing down the brightness, atleast now i can simulate a nearly turned off light

thank you again.

Archived