Corsair Community

iCUE Not Detecting H115i

jameslecomte

I had this same thing happen as well. Updated my BIOS in anticipation of the new AMD CPU's, and my H100i disappeared from Icue. It still shows up in my system, albeit constantly disconnecting/reconnecting. Swapped USB headers, tried a USB hub, disabled all items like HWinfo, made sure all drivers are updated, and reinstalled Icue.

• Corsair Employee

Hey, sorry to hear that. It could be that once you updated your BIOS that your drivers are now out of date. Start by updating your Chipset Drivers. Also, go to Bluetooth and Devices, scroll down, and under Other Devices, check if you see your cooler there. If you do not see it, check your connections. Maybe the USB plug came loose, and Windows can't see it anymore.

Then if it still doesn't show, let's doa clean uninstall and install of iCUE. Be sure to backup your Profiles before you do this.

Please follow all of the steps detailed on this page.

[Clean iCUE Install]

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If these steps do not resolve your issue please [submit a ticket], and provide the ticket number here once you have it.

Had to reenable in Device Manager! Thanks for all the help!!

When you say "re-enable in Device Manager," what do you mean? I'm having a similar problem; after the iCUE update to 3.34.170, my h115i disappeared from iCUE. It is still shown in Windows' "Bluetooth & Other Devices" window.

Edit: I do not have any unknown devices under "Universal Serial Bus controllers." I have one "Corsair USBXp driver" showing. Under Human Interface Devices, I have "Corsair composite virtual input device," and the only unknown is a "PCI Device" under "Other Devices," and I don't know any way to identify it.

Edited by ToxiClay

• 2 weeks later...