Would anyone know where can i get the hex file to force the update or

whats the name of the file cause I havent been able to

find it in my computer and I been looking

or if any of u have the same radiator and can share with me the hex file

I really need help :(

I will appriciate any help!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guys did you get the hex file from support? I just happened to suffer the same bad luck. I'm starting to hate this brand.

Please help

Well, to anyone in facing the same issue, I'm going to leave a link to the firmware for the iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT, just in case. I resurrected my bricked aio with the manual method.

Firmware: https://file.io/xlYREDAT8ifi

Thanks a million, BladeXR, you just made my day. My H115i is up and running again with the latest firmware. Lesson learned (disable HWiNFO when updating the firmware) and I saved a copy of the firmware just in case. :)

Same here, it´s alive!!! Many thanks @BladeXR.

Santa has arrived :D:

For visibility, the firmware files are also available from our support team. You can request them through the following portal:

https://support.corsair.com/

Thanks Nick.

In my case, mi Ticket December 5:

After update Firmware vía iCUE the AIO is dead, fan fullRPM and not recognized by iCUE software.

Please I need you send me via MP the ZIP firmware of mi AIO.

Many thanks.

Corsair Response December 8 was simple iCUE reinstall :/

Maybe my English is so bad that the person who answered my ticket did not understand me :[pouts:

• 1 month later...

I also tried updating my the H115i rgb xt I just bought and it keeps ramping fans to 100% and failing to update after 5 minutes.

FYI to OP, restarting your system should reset it back to a useable state. I'm really not impressed with the whole icue software though, Basic fan control that takes upto 30 seconds to respond. No fancurves or customisation of anysort. No ability to adjust fans manually as they're plugged into the pump, not a mobo header.

If anyone has a link or info on whatever update it's trying to get would be nice. It's currently running firmware v.1.01.22.

Hi guys, can someone help me with a new link (because the old one is expired) for the firmware for Corsair H115 RGB pro xt, because I have the same problem with the broken firmware update from the iCUE software, I think I briked the pump. Thank you guys.

• Corsair Employee
Hi guys, can someone help me with a new link (because the old one is expired) for the firmware for Corsair H115 RGB pro xt, because I have the same problem with the broken firmware update from the iCUE software, I think I briked the pump. Thank you guys.

You will need to contact our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com

Edited by Technobeard

• 1 month later...

Hello, my H115i RGB PRO XT is also bricked after firmware update failure... maybe someone send me firmware file for manual update, 'cos this full blas fans sound is driving me crazy :(

I have a tricket from corsair help, but don't know when someone answer me :(

Hello, my H115i RGB PRO XT is also bricked after firmware update failure... maybe someone send me firmware file for manual update, 'cos this full blas fans sound is driving me crazy :(

I have a tricket from corsair help, but don't know when someone answer me :(

Dude, i've same problem. I can't update my h150i rgb pro xt cooler. I need Firmware 1.1.32 file.

• Corsair Employee
Completely close down all other third-party software when attempting to update the firmware of the device. Also make sure the cooler is directly plugged into the USB port on the physical motherboard and not some sort of hub. Beyond that if you need further assistance you will need to reach out to our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...