Corsair Community

iCUE disables M65 RGB side buttons

Mudrac

As title says my mouse side buttons get disabled when iCUE is running, they work just fine when I turn it off.

Some days this won't happen but most of the time it does and problem won't get fixed until I repair iCUE installation or restart PC but next day coin flip back to same issue.

I am running latest iCUE version as well as firmware, this has been problem for some time so previous versions won't fix it.

Most of the time when you loose native OS input functionality like left/right click and the side buttons, there is a problem with the installation. Go to your Windows Settings -> Apps list and left click on Corsair iCUE. Select Modify and follow the directions for a repair installation. Hopefully the issue is there and not embedded in a profile somewhere.

No, you wouldn’t, but then that raises the question of why it is happening at each boot. Something seems to be in conflict. You might try going into services and setting the relevant Corsair ones to a delayed start or manual start so you can launch it after the OS loads. This problem comes up sporadically, but is usually a one off event. I can’t remember any other incidents of serial corruption. I’m wondering about the state of the OS.

• 2 weeks later...

No. I think the best thing to do is contact Corsair support through the ticket support system link in the header up above. Do one more repair install to get yourself back on track. Then go into iCUE Settings and make sure Debug Logging is checked.

Hopefully through the logs they can figure out where things are going wrong. If you are not using the them, you might also uncheck "enable plugins" to remove any cross-platform interaction.