Corsair Community

iCue with RGB Fusion

gamer228

The problem has always been cooperation and support from the motherboard\peripheral manufacture.

Gigabyte has always been notorious for not working with and supplying the proper SDK to 3rd party developers when it comes to their Aorus RGB.

Gigabyte has been hard at work developing and marketing their own line of RGB hardware and peripherals (MBs, graphics, memory, SSDs, keyboards, mice, headsets, etc.) and want you to use their own eco system to control it.

Gigabyte has been hard at work developing and marketing their own line of RGB hardware and peripherals (MBs, graphics, memory, SSDs, keyboards, mice, headsets, etc.) and want you to use their own eco system to control it.

Well, if this is their goal, then they really need to do some work on RGB Fusion.

• Confused 1

The problem has always been cooperation and support from the motherboard\peripheral manufacture.

Gigabyte has always been notorious for not working with and supplying the proper SDK to 3rd party developers when it comes to their Aorus RGB.

Asus developing they own hardware and eco system to control, and is the bigest between msi and gigabyte. So I see if Asus done this with corsair I dont see why not gigabyte. They will benefit a lot on sales. Let's hope it will happen otherwise will switch back to more expensive products of Asus

• 3 months later...

I just downloaded the Gigabyte SDK and I'm posting this to save some of you a bit of time and trouble. It has a somewhat limited list of supported motherboards that doesn't include any of the x570 boards (like mine). Considering it's been awhile since they've updated the SDK it could be a long time before they decide to add support for more boards. Possibly never.

Copied directly from RGB Fusion SDK Guide.

 Support Motherboards:

 Intel platform: X299/H310/B360/H370/Z370 Series.

 AMD platform: AX370/X399/AX470 Series.

• 2 months later...

Still there is no update on this? I got my HD series fan working with motherboard. But now there are two separate sets of led which are out of sync. One sets is motherboard+HD series fans(3 of them as case fan). Another set is Ram+Corsair Mice & Keyboard.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5.

• 4 weeks later...
Still there is no update on this? I got my HD series fan working with motherboard. But now there are two separate sets of led which are out of sync. One sets is motherboard+HD series fans(3 of them as case fan). Another set is Ram+Corsair Mice & Keyboard.

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5.

The solution is you do what I plan on doing -- get rid of the Gigabyte board for an Asus one that supports the plugin.

Otherwise don't hold your breath. Maybe in a few YEARS a plugin might come out if Gigabyte releases proper support in their SDK.

Maybe.

Or... you could just buy an Asus board.

The solution is you do what I plan on doing -- get rid of the Gigabyte board for an Asus one that supports the plugin.

Otherwise don't hold your breath. Maybe in a few YEARS a plugin might come out if Gigabyte releases proper support in their SDK.

Maybe.

Or... you could just buy an Asus board.

Sorry to say Asus board doesn't have good luck with me. Been with 2 ultra high end Asus board. Every one of them had issues. Gigabyte on the other hand are more stable out of the box. I am not saying Asus is bad. It's just me & my past experience with Asus.

Edited by RVxSpeed

• 2 months later...

This has become such a trend and very frustrating! There is software that integrates a lot of RGB ecosystems, but it isn't perfect.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...