Corsair Community

HS60 Pro Surround mic is not working

MrDrNoisewater

Hello, I have searched for the past hour for a fix to this and I can't find one anywhere, so I figured I'd come here and post my problem.

My new HS60 Pro Surround headset is working just fine for audio.

The mic on the other hand is not even being recognized by my PC. In recording devices it does not exist, and in the sound control panel I can not switch the input device to anything at all. Furthermore, I downloaded the iCUE software and there are "no devices detected" in that either.

I have gone through all the basic troubleshooting guides that google has brought to my attention, but none of them apply as my microphone does not even show up in any of my sound settings or in my sound control panel under recording devices.

Any help would be appreciated!

• 2 months later...
I also have the exact same problem. Installed the iCUE software, mic and everything is plugged in, all the drivers are current, tested the USB ports with other products, everything seems fine but the mic isn't being detected as a recording device. Anyone found a solution yet?

• 4 weeks later...
If you open your Device Manager for Windows, does HS60 Pro show up as one of the devices under "Audio inputs and outputs"? If not, which devices show up?
Hi, I am having the same issues, HS60 does show up in device manager on mic and Headphones, but I am getting really low sound and no mic input. I have only used these about 5 times, headphones work using 3.5mm jack as does the mic using the 3.5mm jack. I have submitted a ticket asking for a replacement usb adaptor as another gamer in the forums managed to get a replacement and he said it fixed the problem.I am on Windows 10 pro 2004 OS build 19041.572 , I plugged another pair of AKG headphones into the usb jack and they are not working either, but they work in other devices. I hope I get sent a replacement USB adaptor. These are still under the 2 year Corsair warranty purchased 1st August 2019, hopefully urs...ukassassin :[pouts:

• 1 month later...
I am about to replace the dongle on my HS60 Corsair headphones. I found out that the female connection inside is broken. Everything works fine except for the mic unless I squeeze the square dongle where the female connection is. Do you sell replacement dongles Corsair?

• Corsair Employee
I am about to replace the dongle on my HS60 Corsair headphones. I found out that the female connection inside is broken. Everything works fine except for the mic unless I squeeze the square dongle where the female connection is. Do you sell replacement dongles Corsair?

Hi twangyluda,

We do sell the HS60 USB Surround Sound Adapter. If your headset is still within its 2-year warranty, I suggest contacting our support by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com, they'll be able to take care of you.