Corsair Community

H150i Pro Randomly disconnecting/ reconnecting USB

a7mag3ddon

Hi,

For a while now i have had a problem where i would hear the windows USB unplug/ replug noise but didnt really look into it.

Today using USBDview i have found out that it is the cooler doing it.

It will just disconnect/ reconnect and windows makes the noise.

Does anyone know why? Is there a setting that is somehow causing it in windows?

I checked and i am running the latest software as of todaay 01/10/18 which is 4.9.7.35

Any help apreciated.

• Corsair Employee

Odd, do you have iCue or Link installed? I would make sure the Link cable from the cooler is plugged in fully.

Do you have another Micro-USB cable to USB so we could test the unit? It's very possible that your Link cable is currently having trouble, and needs to be replaced. If you have a 2nd cable, you could hook it up into the cooler & the back I/O to see if the disconnect continues. If the cable is failing, you can open up a support ticket and we can look into getting you a replacement.

• 1 year later...
Odd, do you have iCue or Link installed? I would make sure the Link cable from the cooler is plugged in fully.

Do you have another Micro-USB cable to USB so we could test the unit? It's very possible that your Link cable is currently having trouble, and needs to be replaced. If you have a 2nd cable, you could hook it up into the cooler & the back I/O to see if the disconnect continues. If the cable is failing, you can open up a support ticket and we can look into getting you a replacement.

Hi there. Found this after i googled the same issue. My h150i keeps randomly connecting and disconnect and making that annoying windows sound. I used USBLogview to make sure that it was the cooler and not some other device that did this. Any solution?

h150i.thumb.PNG.88944c938391bb622b0188858141d604.PNG