Corsair Community

Zotty

bigdoguk

Hi mate hope you don't mind helping me with my cooling set up as it's changed a bit scince yo last helped me.

H150i 3 stock fans that come with it on pull inside and 3 ML RGB pushing on the front of rad.

3 ML RGB on the roof on pull

1ML RGB on the rear

I've got the kit that come with the 3 pack ML RGB and commander pro.

This will be installed on the 570X.

Just need to know if I need a anymore cables for this as I need to order another ML RGB.

All fans are 120mm.

Thanks bud :)

Hey bigdog ...

I'm not @Zotty but I hope I'll do.

The one thing that I see here is that you'll need an extra RGB fan hub. You've got 7 fans and the fan hubs only support 6.

The ML-RGB Multipack will also come with a Lighting Node Pro. Do you have any RGB strips?

Yes got RGB leds ive got the RBG hub that come with the case and the one that come with my 3 fan pack.

Cool. You've also got a Lighting Node Pro (NoPro) that comes with the 3 pack.

If you have RGB LED strips, you'll need another NoPro or a Commander Pro (CoPro).

I'll be starting this weekend with the build,my main question is do i run the stock H150i fans off the cooler then run the ML 6 off the commander pro with the RGB hub is this correct ,I'm sorry if I've asked this before.

yes mate that can be done :)

Great thank mate,I'm good at the building but when it comes to software I'm a numpty :)

You will get there buddy... once you have this build done you will be a LINK expert ;).. and of course you now have that reference thread to refer to :)...

Good luck with your quest and make sure you post pictures :)

hi mate this maybe random but can you do some pictures? if looks like ill be building a very similar thing soon 570x RGB build so pics and some information would be great for me as your doing it

If you have specific questions or are just looking for validation that what you are planning will work, please start a new thread and provide the relevant info. We'll be happy to give you tips, suggestions and opinions. ;):

hi mate this maybe random but can you do some pictures? if looks like ill be building a very similar thing soon 570x RGB build so pics and some information would be great for me as your doing it

Visit the help/faq thread thats in mine and DevBikers signature (green text below this post.. click it.).. lots of info to be gained buddy....... let us know if it helped.. but don't post questions in it please.......

Archived