Corsair Community

HS70 Mic Replacement

Dannny

Hi i lost the original mic that came with my HS70 headset and i no longer have the receipt from the shop that i bought it from does anyone on here no where i could get a replacement from. The only thing i can find online is on ebay but it is not the original mic.

• 3 months later...

Did you get any resolution to this?

Support sent me to this location which sells replacement boom mics for their HS series headsets but they're not in stock.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/Gaming/Gaming-Headsets/HS-Series-Mic-Boom-%28for-HS50-60-70%29/p/CA-8910042

I'm curious if you found a good replacement mic that wasn't from Corsair?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
Like many here, I couldn't find a replacement mic for my HS70's when it quit working. I ordered what I thought would be a replacement mic off E-bay and it didn't work. When trying to return, the seller "tommystore2013" said there was another one that would work and sent me a couple free of charge that match the OEM almost perfectly. Only difference is the tip, plug is the same. They work great. He said that the brand name of their mics are TNE. Impressed me enough to come post here for the many others like me looking for a replacement. I thought I was screwed.