Corsair Community

Void RGB wireless not turning on

Sgtdoggo

My void RGB had a still blue light on the right headphone and when i turned it on and off it would just stay. I charged it for a bit so it would turn off, now it has just completely stopped working. The headset doesnt turn on

• 1 year later...
I was watching youtube, listening with my Corsair Void Pro RGB Wireless. I left to go to the bathroom and came back to see that it not only wasn't on, but wouldn't turn back on or make any noise to signify that it would do so. Then I tried to charge it, and it didn't display that it was charging either. It's essentially a hunk of metal. plastic, and foam at this point. I've owned it for less than a month, and I'm disappointed that it couldn't even last that long..

• 2 months later...
  • Corsair Employee
it happened the same with me today, its been only a month since I bought it. that's so frustrating, I send a ticket and now I have to wait until tomorrow.

……………………..

Power the headset off.

Now hold the mute button for 25seconds.

Wait 15 seconds after you have released the mute button and then power the headset back on.

Power the headset off.

Now hold the mute button for 25seconds.

Wait 15 seconds after you have released the mute button and then power the headset back on.

Man I just bought a pair of these as a second pair after having a good run with the hs70's.

Updated the firmware out of the box and bricked.

This was the only thing to get them turning back on again... now just to figure out how to pair them