The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Customer Service > Warranty and RMA Questions

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-01-2019, 12:02 AM

POST ID # = 1025811
iSynergy Media Reputation: 10
Default I live in Pakistan, how do I go about replacing faulty cooling fans processors

hello team.
today i visit again in DHL office and thy again rejected to accept my parcel they said as Pakistani custom rule any electronic items not send to any country i show them there 3 new pages as you send me yesterday but they still say me to we are not accept any electronic item if you seen in a image he write in blue parcel

let me know what i do now

thanks in advance
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DHL.jpg (18.2 KB, 15 views)
Old 12-01-2019, 06:31 PM

POST ID # = 1025906

Still DHL not accept my parcel now you tell me what I do with this I feel I lose? As you seen my product still in warranty and I talk with someone he told me if you cooling processor is under warranty and its defecated now Corsair not ask you to send back thy send you new cooling processor thy don’t ask to resend them So you tell me what I do with this I don’t have any way to send DHL or any other way now everything depend on corsair as I send all the prof about product defecated in video and image So kindly talk with senior and help with me to send new cooling processor.
Old 12-01-2019, 07:48 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1025916
Technobeard Reputation: 68

What is your Corsair support ticket number? Have you mentioned this in your support ticket so that our support team can better assist you?
Old 12-03-2019, 12:51 AM

POST ID # = 1026076

Here is Your request (2000914831)
i have explain everything about DHL not accept my parcel with anyway i request them 10 times but DHL Still not accept I talk with some friend here in pakistan they told me if you cooling processor is under warranty and its defecated now Corsair not ask you to send back thy send you new cooling processor thy don’t ask to resend them So you tell me what I do with this I don’t have any way to send DHL or any other way now everything depend on corsair as I send all the prof about product defecated in video and image So kindly talk with senior and help with me to send new cooling processor

Last edited by iSynergy Media; 12-03-2019 at 12:54 AM.