Corsair Community

How long does "SHIPPING SOON" status last?

Hey all,

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. I just ordered a bunch of parts from Corsair 5 days ago. This is my first time using their website directly. After a brief "PROCESSING" window, their status changed to "SHIPPING SOON", and it's stayed there ever since.

Has anybody ordered anything directly from Corsair recently? How long does it usually take items to ship so I get a tracking number? I tried calling customer service, but the representative was entirely unhelpful and unknowledgeable. I guess I'm hoping somebody here might have actual experience with the site that I can go off of.

• 4 months later...

Hey Arjit. I'm not OP but I thought I'd join you on the status boat.

I placed an order December 30th. Since it was the holidays I didn't expect it to ship very quickly.

The status was at Booked for a little over a week. It's now been at "Shipping Soon" for about four or five days. I've been checking it every day so I'll let you know when it gets shipped.

Hey Arjit. I'm not OP but I thought I'd join you on the status boat.

I placed an order December 30th. Since it was the holidays I didn't expect it to ship very quickly.

The status was at Booked for a little over a week. It's now been at "Shipping Soon" for about four or five days. I've been checking it every day so I'll let you know when it gets shipped.

Order just shipped.

edit; tracking date changed to an estimated delivery day of January 22nd by end of day as of January 16th.

Edited by Nakauri