Corsair Community

Corsair RM750X about to die

jamessicat

Hi guys, I'd like to make this quick. My Corsair PSU is about to die because it's been turning off my GPU while I play games (Rest of computer still running). Tested it with another PC so I know for sure 100% it's the PSU.

I was wondering if there's any process I can do for corsair repair for out of warranties. Of course I would pay. I really love this PSU and it has been into 2 computers I built.

I am local to Corsair's HQ also in Fremont if that helps.

Thank you! and have a wonderful day

Edited by jonnyguru

• Corsair Employee

I guess by "turning off your GPU" you mean that the PC is shutting down?

I guess that you mean you know it's the power supply because you used it in another PC and it did the same thing and/or another PSU was used in it's place and the problems went away?

I guess that you've already contact Corsair support and submitted a ticket at https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/requests/new and are just posting this in the forums because you want other people to know that you're having issues?

My gpu turning off, while the rest of the computer is still running in games. Tested my gpu with another PSU in another computer and it never did it. Hooked up the corsair PSU to the other computer and it started doing it. 100% I know it's PSU.

Thank you, I submitted a ticket.

• 4 weeks later...