The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Corsair Link

Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-07-2017, 10:53 PM
simplyshredded's PC Specs

POST ID # = 915050
simplyshredded Reputation: 20

To people who still have this issue or are interested in purchasing the 570x case with the Lighting node pro an additional 3 Sp120 Fans, Corsair just approve my RMA over a week later, as opposed to the 2 days promised... And have stated that I need to send back the 3 defective fans that came with the case and they will send replacement ones.

Pretty funny how I have to go out of my way and waste my time, to package and ship parts, pay for postage and handling fees, then go without fans in my case for however long it takes for my package to reach Taiwan and then get sent back to Australia, all because Corsair is at fault as they are unable to make their products work together. Why cant corsair just simply hotfix corsair link or LNP to make fans that come with their cases work? It's been 4 months since this thread was posted?

Why does the customer have to suffer for Corsairs mistakes? Was considering buying a complete set of peripherals but I hear cue is also riddled with issues and considering this is the kind of support Corsair gives, I'll probably pass on all Corsair products from here on out.

TLDR: Probably don't buy LNP if you want your corsair 570x fans to work with them without having to wait weeks to get it working how they're advertised :)

edit: postage is almost the price of 2 fans! You're probably better off buying new ones to begin with rather than wait around for corsairs great customer service!

Last edited by simplyshredded; 08-10-2017 at 12:13 AM.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-18-2017, 02:31 PM
Corsair Employee
Corsair CJ's PC Specs

POST ID # = 916681
Corsair CJ Reputation: 42

Latest LNP firmware update should resolve this for most users (should be available now if you check for device updates in CL4).

If you still are experiencing issues:
Please ensure that you have the latest LNP firmware installed as well as the latest version of Corsair Link on your system.
Contact our technical support team if further assistance is required.

Closed Thread