Closed Thread

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-24-2015, 01:46 AM
pmorales50's PC Specs

POST ID # = 800704
pmorales50 Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serangel View Post
I tried the solutions that I have so kindly suggested, but I still get the same disappointing results. Add an image to see that the Lord Pro 64-bit Windows 10, continues to not recognize the digital signature of the driver, (and this happens to me all versions are equipped with "Hydro Series 7289 USB"
Have you tried it like this. Make sure the software is open then in device manager point the 7289 usb to C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2. There is where the drivers are.

Old 08-24-2015, 12:29 PM
Serangel's PC Specs

POST ID # = 801131
Serangel Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmorales50 View Post
In device manager where you see Corsair hydro series 7289 usb device point it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2" and it should find the drivers from there. If not within the last folder is a x64 and x86 folder which depends if you are running 64 or 32bit OS. Hope this helps.

P.S. Make sure the Corsair Link is open. You either see the icon in the lower left corner or just open it up so you see it on your desktop.
Well, thank you very much, but it did not work, windows keeps saying can not verify digital signatures and leaves him unable to work.
Grateful for your response friend

Old 08-24-2015, 12:32 PM
Serangel's PC Specs

POST ID # = 801135

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmorales50 View Post
Have you tried it like this. Make sure the software is open then in device manager point the 7289 usb to C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2. There is where the drivers are.
Yes, I tested well, thanks, but Windows 10 does not recognize the digital signature (code 52) on the previous page image I went about it.

In this picture I show the blessed result of all facilities that I have tried by various ways, including suggestions
Attached Images
File Type: png Installation Corsair.png (51.2 KB, 175 views)

Last edited by Serangel; 08-24-2015 at 12:42 PM.

Old 08-24-2015, 08:55 PM
pmorales50's PC Specs

POST ID # = 801256
pmorales50 Reputation: 10

Has anyone tried compatibility mode? From what I read it works the same in windows 10. So maybe if you switch to the OS you upgraded from that might help. Change the compatibility for Corsair Link then try browsing to driver for the 7289 USb to C:\Program Files (x86)\Silabs\MCU\USBXpress2

Last edited by pmorales50; 08-24-2015 at 08:59 PM.

Old 08-24-2015, 09:23 PM
Serangel's PC Specs

POST ID # = 801260

The last installation I did, then you have uninstalled and removed all traces of the drivers that are stored in Windows \ System32 \ Drivers, and have erased Silabs folder in Windows \ Program Files, I carried it in compatibility modeI suggested win 8 system, but I keep getting the same results above. Really no longer what else to try, and I sent a query to the service of Corsair to see what response I get, but this really is quite moody, especially if I had to make a RMA, because I'm in Argentina, and limitations imports, I will have to spend a pile of money to send this device and make the deposit with credit card .....

Still, I am extremely grateful for his collaboration, has been very kind and nice to me and even more dedicated than employees of the Corsair itself. Thanks friend

Last edited by Serangel; 08-24-2015 at 09:25 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Old 08-25-2015, 01:59 AM
Serangel's PC Specs

POST ID # = 801451

Fixed !!!

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/show...448#post801448

Old 08-26-2015, 02:50 PM
FatbobUK's PC Specs

POST ID # = 802728
FatbobUK Reputation: 10
Default No visible devices

Windows 7 64
H80i

Deleted and re-installed many times which works after re-boot but after next reboot all is invisible again.
No device is visible in Device Manager
Tried saving profiles / restoring to default no help

Old 08-27-2015, 07:18 AM

POST ID # = 802898
cwilliams255 Reputation: 10
Default CPU fan speed not visible / controllable

Version of your Link software: 3.2.5695
What version of Windows you're using: Windows 10 Enterprise
Summary: Unable to view / control fan speed of H100iGTX CPU fans
Detailed description of the issue: Clean install of Windows 10 Enterprise, installed Corsair Link 3.2.5695, all information visible, can change led colour etc except that H100iGTX Cooler Fan is showing 0 rpm. Cables checked, tried alternative USB header on MB. Uninstalled (but not deleted) device from device manager and rebooted, still same
Attach photos of the issue to the post that help #4: Attached

Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: png Capture.PNG (117.7 KB, 150 views)

Old 08-27-2015, 08:11 PM
TerryS's PC Specs

POST ID # = 803116
TerryS Reputation: 10
Default PC wont shut down

Software 3.2.5695
Windows 10 64 bit Home

New system build with H110i GTX and latest Link software. When I shut the PC down it goes through all the motions however the fans and power light remain on and I have to physically hold the power button to shut it down completely.

If I turn off Corsair Link prior to shut down, the PC turns off normally. Apart from this annoyance, everything else is working fine. Is this a known issue and if so is there a workaround. Tried a search but to no avail.

Terry

Old 08-28-2015, 02:20 AM
RVxSpeed's PC Specs

POST ID # = 803247
RVxSpeed Reputation: 10

so,can anyone confirm this latest version working 100% with windows 8.1 64 bit.
i have just few questions to ask:
1.SLI supported?
2.H100i fully detected without any modification on the registry or elsewhere?
3.AX1200i detected without any issue?
thanks in advance for replying.
HW info:
Asus RIVE
H100i
AX1200i
GTX 780 SLI

Old 08-28-2015, 02:52 AM

POST ID # = 803250
givmedew Reputation: 10

Hello, I am having an issue that I am fairly certain others have been having for years. I had this issue with my original Corsair Link but it would work sometimes but now I can not get it to work at all and that is as follows.

Also this is on a new Corsair Link Mini with the current software.

I can NOT get a custom fan curve to respond to an external temperature probe. The fans will go up and down if I point them to the temperature of something like a video card, cpu, etc but THE ONLY reason I bought this device was so that I could connect it to an inline temperature probe for a water cooling loop and control the fans based on the temperature of the water in the loop. The link can see my temperature probe and displays an accurate temperature in the software but when I switch the fans to run off the probe they just stay at whatever RPM they where at when they where pointed at a different software based temp.

This is really simple guys... why can't you get this to work? This is how your H100i works... off the waters temperature! I bought this thing instead of a Auqaero and now I have purchased 2 because the original completely stopped working. I am very upset and feel like an idiot for recommending this thing to so many people on all the different forums.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2015, 04:03 AM
Banned
red-ray's PC Specs

POST ID # = 803257
red-ray Reputation: 81
Angry Only Temp 4 works as it should

Quote:
Originally Posted by givmedew View Post
This is really simple guys... why can't you get this to work?
There is a firmware bug and only the Temp 4 probe works as it should. See http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=801157 and follow the links.

Once I worked out there was this firmware bug I did a software work-a-round in my software within a few days. I am at a loss as to why Corsair have not fixed the firmware or done a work-a-round given this was reported 9 months ago.

Last edited by red-ray; 08-28-2015 at 04:10 AM.

Old 08-28-2015, 06:39 AM
RVxSpeed's PC Specs

POST ID # = 803271

anyone with my question answer ?

Old 08-28-2015, 12:04 PM

POST ID # = 803342
givmedew Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by RVxSpeed View Post
anyone with my question answer ?
What do you mean by is SLI supported? What function are you inquiring about? Are you asking if it will report the temperatures and information for both cards in SLI? I believe it will... at least for Cross-Fire. I just pulled my 2nd card because I bought a new motherboard and it needs a different sized bridge to connect both cards for the water cooling BUT I think that both cards where reporting.

As to registry... I'm not sure about that answer. I think for starters this issue may be avoidable if when installing you right click on the application and select run as administrator. Also not everyone had this issue. That said it can be worked around fairly easily.

As for the AX1200i... YES it does indeed function properly with the software as far as I can tell... HOWEVER that is with a Corsair Link Mini... not sure about with your device... not sure why it wouldn't though.

All that said... have you tried installing the software?

Give it a go and like I said make sure you run as administrator.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-28-2015, 12:42 PM
RVxSpeed's PC Specs

POST ID # = 803349

Quote:
Originally Posted by givmedew View Post
What do you mean by is SLI supported? What function are you inquiring about? Are you asking if it will report the temperatures and information for both cards in SLI? I believe it will... at least for Cross-Fire. I just pulled my 2nd card because I bought a new motherboard and it needs a different sized bridge to connect both cards for the water cooling BUT I think that both cards where reporting.

As to registry... I'm not sure about that answer. I think for starters this issue may be avoidable if when installing you right click on the application and select run as administrator. Also not everyone had this issue. That said it can be worked around fairly easily.

As for the AX1200i... YES it does indeed function properly with the software as far as I can tell... HOWEVER that is with a Corsair Link Mini... not sure about with your device... not sure why it wouldn't though.

All that said... have you tried installing the software?

Give it a go and like I said make sure you run as administrator.
yes temperature reporting unlike previous versions where it was written that sli is not supported.
yes i don't want to being end up bricking my cooler which has happened with many of the users here with previous version.
so, before i give it a go.I just want to be sure that it has at least less bugs than previous release & majority of the problem being solved.

Closed Thread