Corsair Community

CSSD-F60GB2 BSOD

xDelx

I too have this model and experience the same symptoms with a bsod daily.

Symptoms being the SSD will cause a BSOD randomly. Rebooting the machine and the SSD is not detected in BIOS. Manual power off once or even twice will restore the detection and windows will boot up fine. but then randomly bsod sometime throughout the day

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Corsair Employee
We are looking into this issue but at this time we have not been able to duplicate the issue. I am sending you a PM with more details so please check the message. And directions for getting the drive replaced.

RAM GUY I had the same issues with the drive. Now I disable TRIM because I had random BSODs . I will test the system and give feedback. Hopefully it runs stable now. I hope there will be firmware updates to solve these BSOD issues.

RAM GUY,

The system ist stable now with TRIM being disabled. No BSOD's , No crashes of Mozilla Thunderbird, Firefox. Works really well. Hopefully it remains like this. I have no problems with the drive while starting the system and it is recognized well in BIOS. I will keep an eye on it and tell you about any issues, which may occur.

Well, I just had a BSOD ( BAD POOL CALLER) and TRIM was disabled... It happened after i turned on Bluetooth on my Nokia N73 and Nokia PC Suite tried to connect to the phone. I am really dissapointed about these BSODs. Is there any solution for it? Will you relase firmware updates, which will fix it? I payed 159 € for the product and cannot use it properly...

This ist not true. I had no problems with my PC before and all these Bsods started to appear after i installed this ssd. BSODs like (

bad pool caller

system service exception

memory managment)

I am not satisfied with the product.

This ist not true. I had no problems with my PC before and all these Bsods started to appear after i installed this ssd. BSODs like (

bad pool caller

system service exception

memory managment)

I am not satisfied with the product.

join the club, your not alone.

I just try that, and doesn't work for me : in S3 mode, when wake up, seem that SSD never wake up ! must reset and restart windows ..

You mean after wakeup from sleepmode your PC "freeze" or gets BSOD?

-If so it seem to be very different issue. If you have Intel Chipset try, 8.6 or 8.9 drivers and not 9.x drivers...

"ssd only fails with 0x000000f4 error"

These are the errors I receive. I have disabled power management of the SSD in Win 7 and this has greatly improved things. I have only had a BSOD once in the 4 days since I made this change

Here it is.. I suppose that the problem ist not ssd itself.. 64 Bit operating system migt have caused the problems.. I will also try to use another kit of ram.. I will give feedback to you, RAM GUY. Thank you for your help!

I have the same problem here with my F60 - BSOD after resume from sleep.

Event Viewer says EventId=41.

I also own a X128 and have a similar problem with that (also BSOD after resume from sleep, EventId=41). But the X128 also freezes 5 sec now and then (HDD LED is on constant and the screen freezes).

Is my best solution to disable TRIM or disable sleep-mode or ?

EventLog snapshot:

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>

<Provider Name="Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power" Guid="{331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}" />

<EventID>41</EventID>

<Version>2</Version>

<Level>1</Level>

<Task>63</Task>

<Opcode>0</Opcode>

<Keywords>0x8000000000000002</Keywords>

<TimeCreated SystemTime="2010-08-08T01:16:57.847600000Z" />

<EventRecordID>31763</EventRecordID>

<Correlation />

<Execution ProcessID="4" ThreadID="8" />

<Channel>System</Channel>

<Computer>Win7PackardBell</Computer>