Corsair Community

CUE 2 - Hovering Flickering Problem

ShadyOrb09

Hello, ever since the latest update of Windows 10 I've been having problems with my mouse and the taskbar windows flickering and unable to be clicked, not only is it happening to the taskbar windows but also browser elements and other applications that require any sort of hovering.

I thought it was a problem with my Windows installation but I reinstalled windows already and the problem didn't disappear. I also downgraded CUE 2 to two different previous versions... I'd awesome the issue has something to do with the new Windows 10 update. Hopefully someone can lead me to a way to fix it, or if the developers of CUE could implement a fix.

[VIDEO]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91P3GL7Dels[/ame]

Corsair James promised me a new scimitar that never showed up :mad: also have same problems, totally flips out while in full screen mode in games bought a k70 rapid fire two months ago and been a mess from the day i got it, totallty stops working randomly, cue hangs, mouse offline randomly on reboot still one year later

Corsair James promised me a new scimitar that never showed up :mad: also have same problems, totally flips out while in full screen mode in games bought a k70 rapid fire two months ago and been a mess from the day i got it, totallty stops working randomly, cue hangs, mouse offline randomly on reboot still one year later

I have multiple issue's since I bought it about 1 month. Key lights randomly flickering. Every windows startup cue force to recognize hardware like first time. I applied for RMA. They told me send back to keyboard to Holland Corsair. But Back shipment cost is almost amount of keyboard. Doesnt make any sense.

Im full filled with regret . I could by a logitech now living with problems.

Try rolling back Windows to before the creators update. If you have had the creators update for more that ten days you will have to do a reinstall. The creators update has glitches causing some of the issues you have described, especially with more advances DIY computers.

I had to do a reinstall and stop the update to the C E as if you let it update to the C E you will have the same issues.

Archived