Corsair Community

Force GT 90 GB Help please, Network problems

Almost every time i turn on my computer network and sharing wont load, wont connect to network for several minuets and action center says windows firewall is off but wont turn on. Once it does connect to my network browsing is like dial up. However HD light doesn't flash much and other programs load and run fine, after several restarts it will eventually load correctly. I have a Force GT 90Gb installed in my work laptop for its vibration resistance not really for its performance. I have a Dell Inspiron 1525 stock except for upgraded ram and this SSD. I have tried both 32 Bit and 64 Bit windows, all firmware and Bios up to date windows fully updated. I have tried installing a different wireless adapter and have tried having it wired with no change in results. I haven't had this issue with any of the normal HDDs I've had installed in this rig, same windows install disk, same updates. on a side note my clock never changes time either, not really an issue. I plan on trying this drive in another rig when i have time to see if its a compatibility issue with my hardware. Thanks for your time and any help is appreciated.

once it finally loads it grabs its IP almost immediately, guess it could be a driver but im using the same driver with the same windows install on a standard HDD right now and no issues, I have tried drivers from windows update and from the manufacturer and both cause the issue. Thanks for your time

Archived