Corsair Community

Force Series 120 GB SSD or go with the GT?

Rick_S

I placed an order at my favorite on-line seller last Sunday for the Force Series 120 GB and the H100 liquid cooler to go into my 600T case, and was all excited until I thought well I had better read some reviews.

Stop the presses. When I read about the Force series problems immediately I called my supplier and changed that to the GT.

For a few bucks extra I mean what was I thinking in the first place?

So then because I canceled part of my order, they shipped the H100 cooler and I bought a Corsair Voyager 32 GB USB 3.0 as well and those arrived but the GT has not yet arrived.

But I thought well that will give me time to install the cooler.

So I did and it looked great. To see what it looks like see the thread where people show their H100 installs.

Except it was D.O.A.

So I missed one bad product, but got hit with another. Now I haven't got my GT, but I hope it works or else like the H100 I am going for a full refund.

No RMA for me after reading the horror stories.

But even if the GT does perform as it should, no more Corsair for me period.

In fact, if someone starts a class action law suit over the H100, I am getting on-board. Some company that shall remain nameless (Corsair), needs a serious wake up call.:mad:

I would have to agree. Better "quality control" would help out a great deal to the end-users here. I had to return my corsair force gt because of so many issues with it. All companies have issues. But I would honestly like to get some answers and help on the products I buy. I don't hate or dislike corsair. But I really wished they would step up their game this year. Thanks

Archived