Corsair Community

Can macro delays be set to 0ms by now?

Plankyy

Hey, Happy new year to you all :)

Ok so I wanted to buy a Corsair K70 mk2 low profile keyboard to replace my current one. But the most important things for me are macros. In the past I have read that there was a "problem" that macros don't properly work with the "no delay" feature.

See here: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=172616

And here: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?p=926843

Apparently even with the "no delay" toggled on, it still had some sort of 20ms delays or something similar between every keystroke. It is VERY important for me that I can set a 0ms delay between keystrokes and edit a custom delay afterwards when I need 50-80 delays between two certain butttons.

Sooo long story short: Is it possible to have an actual 0ms delay by now? I hope someone can answer this :)

delete all delays should be working fine, you just click on the prior action and then add a custom delay event. EDIT: can you share a screenshot of some examples of what you are seeing in icue? Edited by hastegag
request for screencap

• 1 year later...
delete all delays should be working fine, you just click on the prior action and then add a custom delay event. EDIT: can you share a screenshot of some examples of what you are seeing in icue?

But deleting the delays after the fact is not a solution. With my last keyboard (Logitech G710+) I could just record a macro on the fly in order to repeat a certain action (usually in a text editor) many times. Obviously that only makes sense without any delay. The idea is to repeat something fast. I have the K100 since yesterday at work, and I have yet to figure out how to disable the delay.

I mean, it really can't be that the K100 costs double as much as the old Logitech, but lacks what I would consider basic functionality. So far the only "solution" (and it really isn't one) I can see is to record the macro, then start iCue, go to the settings for that macro and delete all delays, then close iCue again. Because the hardware macros don't work when it's running, which is another baffling thing. I can record macros whith active iCue software, but not execute them. What the hell... :/

Needless to say, disabling recording of the delays in the general settings does nothing. And I get the feeling it didn't work at any time during the last few years, going by the google results in my research. Seems to me the software is quite buggy, and has been for years. Not a good sign. I fear I'll be regretting this purchase. :(