Corsair Community

void pro RGB wired mute button

Lazybum

My headset was delivered end of August 2019 so its 5 months old at best and yesterday suddenly i cant seem to unmute the mic, pressing the button does nothing and the red light is always on. I have tried to update the software for it and icue with no changes, I have also tried unplugging and plugging it back in several times with no changes.

Is there anything i can do to fix this or am i going to have to buy a new headset? $60 for 5 months of use seems like a ripoff to me.

UPDATE, got old pair of void wireless back from my brother and they worked until i hit the mute button and now i cant unmute them at all, so is this an icue problem? dont make sense that 2 pairs of headphones are having same problem. With the wireless headset i can shut them off and then turn them back on and mute is off

Opened a ticket like you suggested but the 3-4 business days to reply kinda sucks. So in the meantime I uninstalled icue and now the headset mute button works and flipping the mic up mutes it as well. So like I assumed it was somehow caused by the icue software. Have not reinstalled yet.