Corsair Community

Need list of Lighting Link enabled devices

Cattasraafe

Pretty disappointed right now. I've been loving corsair peripherals, but there needs to be better labeling on what keyboards can use "lighting link" and what doesn't. If anyone has a list I'd greatly appreciate being able to see it. I've not been able to find anything on this yet.

While I was not able to find a list on keyboard that supports lighting link. I do know the Corsair Gaming K70 LUX RGB keyboard support it.

Thanks for that. Hopefully someone will have some more information. I'm starting to think the k55 is the only one that does not support the link.

Thanks for that. Hopefully someone will have some more information. I'm starting to think the k55 is the only one that does not support the link.

I been using the K55 keyboard but it been doing weird things. So I just bought the Strafe RGB Mk2 keyboard. While setting up my new keyboard in iCUE software. I noticed the Strafe RGB Mk2 had Lighting link options within the iCUE software.

I believe the reason the K55 don't support lighting link is cause it can't do it. The main problem is the RGB lights on the K55 is broke up in to three sections I'm sure you seen this while setting up the RGB on the keyboard. Course when it comes to the more expensive keyboards like the Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 and the Corsair Strafe RGB MK.2. Each key on those keyboards can be set to their own color which is why it supports the lighting link.

Edited by CamillaRen
Added more info to post

The main problem is the RGB lights on the K55 is broke up in to three sections I'm sure you seen this while setting up the RGB on the keyboard.

Yes I did see that while in Icue and its also it's stated on the box as well but even with 3 zone. You would think a simple full tone change that could match a mouse and headset would be possible. Pretty petty and disappointing that I'm forced to buy 130$ for such a simple feature. The least they could is give people more information about this.

• 4 weeks later...
Bought this corsair bundle on amazon with the K55 Keyboard and if I knew it never had lighting link, I wouldnt have bought it. Very disappointing. Surely its just a software patch to add on? I dont think there are hardware limitations to add this feature.

• 2 months later...