Corsair Community

wallpaper engine integrations

hastegag

[ame]

[/ame]

bad video, but I just grabbed wallpaper engine...it is fairly polished for four bucks? It was on my list forever in steam so this is a more than decent excuse. Seems to grab exclusive control with icue and really goes to town with the audio integration with a nice little spetrograph /EQ thing. This is pretty sweet sandbox. Can't wait to look into it more.

Yea its pretty cool. I have a K95 Plat, M800, M65 & ST100. It all syncs to my background but it's too branded for my taste.

Took a fast video to show what it was like:

[ame]

[/ame]

(if you're viewing it early it still hasn't finished uploading for higher res)

Edited by SuperFastYo

Hi guys, I might be posting in the inappropriate thread or not but, I have the same K95 keyboard and a Glaive RGB mouse and the mouse doesn't light up with the keyboard and wallpaper. Any thoughts ? Maybe it's not integrated yet for this mouse?

Awesome setups btw :)

Hi guys, I might be posting in the inappropriate thread or not but, I have the same K95 keyboard and a Glaive RGB mouse and the mouse doesn't light up with the keyboard and wallpaper. Any thoughts ? Maybe it's not integrated yet for this mouse?

Awesome setups btw :)

same here. mouse is not lighting up. it might be something with the sdk since it was also a bit shaky with detection in the 3.8.xx. 3.7.xx worked fine though...

:thinking:

no that wasnt me dude... but he is on this forum somewhere..

I'd love to have his code, save me a ton of writing.

Still the coolest thing ive seen in rgb and ive done a lotta rgb :P

Edited by Technobeard
fixed bbcode

this is cool... i only found 2 icue wallpapers though... the one with the icue logo is really good! still needs some work but it has the same effects like icue... also noticed it was programmed for his setup... probably on a diffrent machine...if u have less fans or a diffrent order it wont look so good...

Was this you as well?

This completely blew my mind.... i know it's just code and sync.... but it's so well done.

I totally heard RedGamingTech at the end of that song. xD

Amazing work on the RGBs there. Sheesh!! Reminds me of the things some guys do with Launchpads such as Nev.

[ame]

[/ame]

• 4 weeks later...
evening here now so lighting is a bit better,,,,]

That's stunning mate, if ppl could only appreciate the work and time that goes into a setup like yours :headbang::headbang:

I'm slowly getting there, once the case is finished i really want to get to work on some matching RGB custom speakers :D

[ame=

]
[/ame]

[ame=

]
[/ame] Edited by Defyant