The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-09-2017, 12:54 PM
Corsair James's Avatar
Corsair James Corsair James is offline
iCUE Product Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 4,457
POST ID # = 890596
Corsair James Reputation: 75
Default Replacement Key Cap Sets Available on Webstore

Hi all,

I often get requests to know where users can buy replacement key cap sets either to replace damaged keys or if its because of a font preference. We now have both fonts available.

Original K65/K70/K95 Gothic Font Key Cap Set:
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair...l-104-keys-set

STRAFE/K65/K70 LUX Font Key Cap Set:
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair...l-104-keys-set

All of these key caps are compatible with any Cherry MX keyboard. There may be some regional key differences between layouts and these sets are specifically North America. However if you just need to replace the standard keys, this should fit most of your needs.
__________________

iCUE - A CORSAIR Interface
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue
Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
  #2  
Old 02-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Bart360spider Bart360spider is offline
Registered User
Bart360spider's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 9
POST ID # = 890706
Bart360spider Reputation: 10
Default

Thanks a lot James, will place my order soon!
Reply With Quote


  #3  
Old 02-12-2017, 06:27 PM
Riekopo Riekopo is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 330
POST ID # = 891051
Riekopo Reputation: 4
Default

Nice thanks!
Reply With Quote


  #4  
Old 02-21-2017, 07:39 PM
Tandy Tandy is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 7
POST ID # = 892249
Tandy Reputation: 10
Default

Can "Original K65/K70/K95 Gothic Font Key Cap Set:" be used on new k95 platinum?
Reply With Quote


1 members found this post helpful.
  #5  
Old 03-09-2017, 07:41 AM
Turtle_butt Turtle_butt is offline
Registered User
Turtle_butt's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Mar 2017
Posts: 1
POST ID # = 894451
Turtle_butt Reputation: 10
Default

Will there ever be a white set?? Looking into getting a white set, but couldnt find any that had similar font.
Reply With Quote


  #6  
Old 03-11-2017, 01:43 AM
madcap123 madcap123 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 35
POST ID # = 894676
madcap123 Reputation: 10
Default

My LUX came with some grippy spares, but they're WASD fascist. Do you have any grippy spares that are generic (a basic shape instead of a font) so we can use them for any key?

I've seen some third party ones on Amazon, but I have no idea on their quality. Plus, I like the spare caps (shape and feel, just not the font regulations).

This post is more about the recognition of cursor key users.
Reply With Quote


  #7  
Old 04-24-2017, 12:30 PM
GumbyDammit223 GumbyDammit223 is offline
Registered User
GumbyDammit223's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Montana
Posts: 98
POST ID # = 900533
GumbyDammit223 Reputation: 11
Default

Just ordered a classic set for the K70 Lux I just installed for work. I really don't like the font on this keyboard and very much prefer that on my K70 RGB at home. Glad I found this thread!!!
Reply With Quote


  #8  
Old 04-25-2017, 12:15 PM
John2017 John2017 is offline
Registered User
John2017's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Apr 2017
Location: Danmark
Posts: 1
POST ID # = 900662
John2017 Reputation: 10
Default

Thanks! You are a life saver!
Reply With Quote


  #9  
Old 05-22-2017, 09:41 PM
Blaeys OGlory's Avatar
Blaeys OGlory Blaeys OGlory is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: New York City
Posts: 7
POST ID # = 904372
Blaeys OGlory Reputation: 10
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Hi all,

I often get requests to know where users can buy replacement key cap sets either to replace damaged keys or if its because of a font preference. We now have both fonts available.

Original K65/K70/K95 Gothic Font Key Cap Set:
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair...l-104-keys-set

STRAFE/K65/K70 LUX Font Key Cap Set:
http://www.corsair.com/en-us/corsair...l-104-keys-set

All of these key caps are compatible with any Cherry MX keyboard. There may be some regional key differences between layouts and these sets are specifically North America. However if you just need to replace the standard keys, this should fit most of your needs.

Okay, so where is the "add to cart" for the "STRAFE/K65/K70 LUX" key cap set? All I get is "find a retailer". I've had this keyboard a little over 2 months and I have a broken DELETE key. No rhyme or reason. Just broken. I take very good care of my stuff. This is unacceptable. Please provide a proper link so I can order replacement keys.
Reply With Quote


  #10  
Old 05-25-2017, 11:29 PM
Corsair James's Avatar
Corsair James Corsair James is offline
iCUE Product Manager
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Fremont, CA
Posts: 4,457
POST ID # = 905673
Corsair James Reputation: 75
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaeys OGlory View Post
Okay, so where is the "add to cart" for the "STRAFE/K65/K70 LUX" key cap set? All I get is "find a retailer". I've had this keyboard a little over 2 months and I have a broken DELETE key. No rhyme or reason. Just broken. I take very good care of my stuff. This is unacceptable. Please provide a proper link so I can order replacement keys.
Its out of stock - however, if you just need one key, setup a RMA ticket and our customer service can check if its available and send you that one key via postage mail.
__________________

iCUE - A CORSAIR Interface
https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue
Reply With Quote


  #11  
Old 06-19-2017, 01:21 PM
WhiteHawk77 WhiteHawk77 is offline
Registered User
WhiteHawk77's PC Specs
 
Join Date: May 2017
Posts: 25
POST ID # = 908705
WhiteHawk77 Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsair James View Post
Its out of stock - however, if you just need one key, setup a RMA ticket and our customer service can check if its available and send you that one key via postage mail.
How about 6 keys? I want to replace the grey G keys on my K95 Platinum as I'd prefer them black too. I don't know if you make black equivalents but I could use F1-F6 instead, any way of getting just those keys for a few quid?
Reply With Quote


  #12  
Old 06-23-2017, 05:23 AM
Laggis Laggis is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Posts: 2
POST ID # = 909164
Laggis Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHawk77 View Post
How about 6 keys? I want to replace the grey G keys on my K95 Platinum as I'd prefer them black too. I don't know if you make black equivalents but I could use F1-F6 instead, any way of getting just those keys for a few quid?
I support this, I not like the rugged keys at all and would love to be able to replace the G one's with normal black. Even the Spacebar I wish I could replace for a normal one :P

Last edited by Laggis; 06-23-2017 at 05:29 AM.
Reply With Quote


  #13  
Old 07-29-2017, 11:11 PM
bwoodruff bwoodruff is offline
Registered User
bwoodruff's PC Specs
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Posts: 39
POST ID # = 913906
bwoodruff Reputation: 10
Default

It is great that replacement sets are available, but I'm still holding out for PBT doubleshot keycaps. For us Mac users it would also be great to have keys come with the key set that are Mac specific (e.x. CMD key where ALT fits, ALT key where WIN fits, and F1 - F15 keys with Mac functions printed -- Scroll Lock as brightness down, etc).

Last edited by bwoodruff; 07-29-2017 at 11:22 PM.
Reply With Quote


  #14  
Old 08-22-2017, 06:35 PM
debaser debaser is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 1
POST ID # = 917170
debaser Reputation: 10
Default

Hello, I have a broken key, but my keyboard is in spanish and can't find a key cap set for my region. Any help? I opened a ticket two weeks ago but haven't had an answer yet.

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote


  #15  
Old 09-06-2017, 03:36 PM
bigbacon bigbacon is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2017
Posts: 4
POST ID # = 919188
bigbacon Reputation: 10
Default

why can't you make custom sets of key caps for more than just right handed FPS/MOBA players?

Something like a kit of arrow keys and numpad 2,4,6,8 keys for us lefty folks
Reply With Quote


Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.