The Corsair User Forums  

Go Back   The Corsair User Forums > Corsair Product Discussion > Keyboards and Mice

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-2019, 04:15 PM

POST ID # = 1020824
Lumpsinthenight Reputation: 10
Default My scimitar mouse is acting up

So yesterday ICE updated and after it updated it removed all of my profiles i had on my mouse "only one" which had the side keys set to the num-pad keys which now it is not because the profile is just up and gone but the issue is now i remapped them or have tried numerous times to go back to the num-pad but yet every-time i go to keystroke-remap, press g1 then click num-1 and save to profile and have done that up to num-9 it shows it in actions libary etc i open my games that i use numpad for and it wont do ****. same as i have tried outside of games like playing videos as num-1 will pause or skip videos NOTHING i spent some nice money on this and i moved from the razer naga to only keep having more and more issues from corsair i already bought a keyboard from corsair to only be lied to of everything it did and i refunded it and have been using the ****ty razer anagi keyboard that i bought in goodwill 10 years ago YET STILL ****ING WORKS better then these god damn new products i keep buying from corsair what the ****.

Old 10-10-2019, 12:57 PM

POST ID # = 1020902
xMacias Reputation: 20

Try using the iCUE installer to repair your installation. You can find the download on Corsair's website.

Old 10-10-2019, 01:48 PM

POST ID # = 1020912
Lumpsinthenight Reputation: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMacias View Post
Try using the iCUE installer to repair your installation. You can find the download on Corsair's website.

Have done that i used to have issues getting the mouse to keep the num-pad as the side keys when i first bought it around October last year. i reformatted pc not even 2 weeks ago and i did a full wipe of everything, its the fact that yesterday update has led to my mouse not wanting to use the side keys, I have been on many websites from google search and each person is having the same issue but they have not found a fix for there's so i thought that the ****ing company that made this mouse would jump on here to help.

Old 10-10-2019, 02:39 PM
Bearded Corsair Employee

POST ID # = 1020922
Technobeard Reputation: 68

I've cleaned up the thread a bit. Lumps, please refrain from cursing and please use full sentences so that you can be understood better, thank you.